- You must be at least 18 years old to enter.
- Photos (high-resolution jpegs at a maximum size of 100 KB) must accompany all submissions, and should include your name, title, school (if applicable), city and state. If you would like us to link to your blog or website, please send us your URL.
- Reading tip minimum word count: 25 words.
- Only authors of tips selected by Ruckus Media Group will receive a $10 iTunes card.
- All submitted reading tips will be reviewed by an education adviser appointed by Ruckus Media Group.
- If selected, you must fill out a consent form (to be provided by Ruckus Media Group) certifying that you are the individual in the photos, that you are the individual identified by the submitted name and contact information, that all submitted information is true and accurate and that you own the copyright interest in all submitted materials and have the right to consent to Ruckus Media’s Group’s use of such materials. You also agree to indemnify RMG against any and all liability to third-parties arising from RMG’s use of your submission as described below.
- You grant Ruckus Media Group permission to use the submitted: tip, photo, name, school name and location information for any and all promotional purposes related to Ruckus Media Group.
- Ruckus Media Group reserves the right to end this campaign at any time and to refuse acceptance of further submissions without notice.
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Calling all teachers, reading specialists and literacy professionals: Ruckus Media Group, creator of award-winning interactive digital storybooks for children, is looking for reading tips to stimulate children’s love of reading, both inside and outside the classroom. Who better to write those tips than you, my expert librarian and teacher readers? No doubt you have some tricks up your sleeve to help kids and families fall in love with reading -- or practice reading basics without making it feel like work (or homework!). Tips can be for emerging, beginning or independent readers -- or feel free to send suggestions for all three!
Email your creative reading tip and photograph to TeacherTips@RuckusMediaGroup.com and, if selected, Ruckus will credit the submission with your name and image, and post a link directly to your site or school if you'd like. Plus, you’ll also be eligible to receive a $10 iTunes gift card to select your choice of stories from the Ruckus library.
Here are the rules, terms and conditions (make sure you read the fine print before entering):